Wednesday 14 September 2011

NUMBER44 IS HOME TO CREATIVE STUFF

I have been meaning to set a links, information page up for a while now. As a creative who is always looking for new and exciting projects and things to inspire me, I felt compelled to share them with the world. With the nature of the internet, this will reach a global audience, making connections that spread far and wide, but I am really interested in connecting on a more local level also. I was born and bred in Cornwall, and in 2005 I returned to the county and now continue to work as full-time illustrator. I predominantly illustrate children's books with other regular jobs and clients in Australia and the USA. I have recently gained an MA in Illustration with Authorial Practice bias at UCF, which has propelled me forward with a new and exciting outlook on the world of authorial illustration. I want this blog to grow and flourish as a resource for creatives in general, but with a bias towards illustration. I intend to eventually include, information on studios, collectives, general advice for practitioners and anything that I come across that I feel would benefit and enhance the practice of creatives on a local and global scale. Pop in any time and feel free to email me anything you find interesting or inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment